Monday, July 5, 2010

Cool photos from conventions and events I've gathered over the years.

For your viewing pleasure ladies and gentlemen, photos I've collected over the years.

The people in the photos are as follows:

-Juliette Beavan, lead singer of the terrific band 8mm that I met at the Viper Room
-My favorite actor in the world, Lance Henriksen, at the F/X Show in Orlando.
-The one and only Adam Baldwin at the F/X Show in Orlando.
-"Oh my..." Meeting George Takei at the F/X Show in Orlando and discussing the Stern Show with him (I'm more of a Howard Stern fan than a Star Trek fan).
-Richard Christy and Sal "The Stockbroker" Governale at a comedy show in Altamonte Springs, FL.
-The probably terrified Christina Hendricks from Firefly and Mad Man fame at the F/X Show.
-Danielle Harris at Screamfest. My eyes by the way are not gazed where many of accused them of gazing.
-The awesome Shawnee Smith, who I've been a big fan of since The Blob.
-The one and only Sheba Baby, Coffy and Jackie Brown herself- Pam Grier at Barnes and Noble. I was shaking to meet this icon.
-Heather Lagenkamp at Weekend of Horrors. Really sweet and polite- and what male in the 80s didn't have a crush on Nancy Thompson? C'mon!
-Posing with the one and only Robert Englund.
-Snapping a photo with Andre Royo who portrayed Bubbles on my favorite television show ever, The Wire. I ran into him at my local Barnes and Noble. Wonderful person.
-My favorite pic is with my filmmaking icon and just a man whose films I worship, Quentin Tarantino. I always wanted to meet the man and I can always keep this photo as proof.















No comments: