Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And since I'm on the WOTW subject

I find it funny that a lot of the print ads that was uploaded on my site for the virtual season episodes are posted on other websites as original series ads/posters. I'm very flattered but my friend, Kate, was the one responsible for the print ads. I can only salvage one of the print ads (since geocities is dead, and I can't find it on the WayBack Machine). But this is the one that people confuse as original series print ads.

Poster for War Of The Worlds TV series


It's very flattering and hey, let people believe it if they want. I have no objections with it being spread around online.

1 comment:

Joanna Magnolia said...

LOL! Isn't that just like how it is for conspiracy and cover-ups. False content gets confused for real content to the extent that those who come afterward can't separate what is The Truth about the Aliens...